Tuesday, November 09, 2010

my sister's pussies: a primer



Chuckie in bed. Pic taken by me last year around Christmastime.


My sister has three cats. You can tell Tommy and Chuckie apart as they are brothers and look very muck alike. Chuckie has a Rorschach test on his nose and is bigger, and Tommy has a constipated look on his face.

Kitty hisses at you for merely existing.

Chuckie is laid back and friendly, but Tommy is shy and has a clumpy coat (I'll have to brush him regularly once I'm there).

Kitty is a bitch.

Chuckie will sleep with you sometimes once he gets used to you. Tommy loves being spanked, probably a fetish. In fact, if you spank him a lot and at regular intervals he'll actually look for you next time for more spankings. We should buy him a gimp outfit.

Kitty is a fucked up misanthrope.

Chuckie is talkative and greets you at the front door. Tommy fancies himself as an enigma; he isn't, he's a spank freak.

Kitty secretly plans to murder you while you putter around the house.

I'll introduce all three of them to catnip and see what happens.


No comments: