Saturday, October 23, 2010

androgyne







Freja Beha Erichsen is a model of the highest international caliber. She has one of the rarest, most unique, potent, and memorable faces today and a style no one else can claim - a kind of look and presence very, very few possess. A drop dead gorgeous edge at once refined and raw. I have my own personal style and features and yet I see some of mine in her, from the lean silhouette to the defiant slouch to the high cheekbones that she does not try to hide to the monochromatic dark colours she wears.

Looking at her, for me it's not that I want to emulate her. On the contrary I see in her and in a few others that possess a similar concentration of individuality a kinship. Freja in her strength and inimitable style merely affirms my own, which is what embodies true inimitable personal style.

Now, if I could only find a pair of black leather lowrider skinny jeans that fit me.


No comments: