Monday, August 11, 2008

santa monica (part 1)

So, I've finally managed to get off my ass and make the trek all the
way from valley to ocean. Natch, I regret not doing this earlier in
the summer and frequently. But I've been too sick anyway so it was
just a matter of time before I recover just enough to head out.

I'd type more but I just sat down to lunch of broccoli cheddar soup
and chicken salad sandwich and I'm hungry. Will post again soon from
the ocean.


b. | Sent by wireless tech from out in the big bright open world.


Related:

Santa Monica | Wikipedia
santa monica (part 2) audio blog | a space alien
santa monica (part 3) | a space alien

1 comment:

Asia said...

How is this part 1? It's like a tease! Anyway, I hope we can make a pilgrimage to a SoCal beach too when we come to visit. You know, before all the drinks at the restaurant across the street.