Saturday, November 08, 2008

why biden > palin ten times over





I know the presidential election is finally over, and I know that the man I voted for will now be in the White House and I cried that night when it was finally announced. But watching this interview with Katie Couric (which I missed and only saw just now) that aired the day before the Vice Presidential debate, I can't help but exhale in great relief that Gov. Palin never made it. We dodged a bullet. I'm relieved.

I'm so damn relieved. And thankful and proud, because Vice President elect Biden is real, both feet firmly on the ground, is fiercely intelligent and well versed, direct and articulate, and yes, wise and very competent and is representing me and tens of millions of other Americans who don't do the bullshit that was the McCain/Palin choice. I'm so glad it's all behind us now and we can work with President elect Obama on cleaning up the shit of the past 8 years. And what a huge steaming pile the Bush administration dumped on us, too.

Here's to great new possibilities for America and her worldwide friends.


No comments: